Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Little About Moi!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a hair artist specializing in curly hair near Cincinnati, Ohio. I independently own my shop and have been navigating my own journey with naturally curly hair ever since I was a wee little girl. For many years I wore my hair brushed out, frizzed out, short, shaved off, and flat ironed to death. Now that I have an understanding of my hair and what makes it healthy and happy, I want to share!  I want this blog to facilitate open dialogue about natural curls and how to care for them, because it is my passion to teach people about something that has largely been misunderstood for so long!  So if you have questions along the way or want me to feature a specific topic, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment